The Transliterated Siddur contains the text of the Ashkenazic Siddur in English transliteration in DavkaWriter, Mellel, and RTF formats. The transliteration follows the Sephardic pronunciation. This compilation is perfect for beginners' services, synagogues, youth groups, and individuals. The text is clearly arranged and marked, and can be used with other existing Davka Hebrew texts to create siddurim, worksheets, and study guides.
Here's what's included:
- Daily tefillot – Shacharit, Mincha, and Maariv
- Shabbat Services – Friday night, Shabbat morning, Shabbat Mincha, and Maariv
- Shalosh Regalim – Shacharit and Musaf Amidah, Bedikat Chametz, candle-lighting, Kiddush, Hoshanot, Simchat Torah
- Chanukah and Purim – Blessings and Songs
- Rosh Chodesh – Special Musaf Amidah and Borchi Nafshi
- Birkat HaMazon (Benching)
- Blessings recited before and after eating foods
- Blessings for special occasions
- Tefilat HaDerech (Travelers' Prayer)
- Kriat Shema al Hamitah
This product contains English transliteration only. Hebrew text is NOT included.